Sunday, May 15

Blogger

Because blogger has been so hard to post to for quite a while now I've decided to experiment with typepad today.
 I haven't really made a blog there, which means that I have no header, no beautiful right column with tons of links to my favorite blogs and all that other important things that I have here, like friends, for example! :(
(I still need to figure out how to add a Google friends connect gadget there)

 I've been feeling increasingly frustrated by the time and fixing of each post and tweaks that it takes me to post here, I did send in a few notes to blogger staff about it and never got a single reply from them.

So I posted the last post that I have here on typepad as well:


In case you feel like actually being able to see the pictures and listen to the wonderful music! o.O 
He he he :D

I really hope to see you there too, if it works out I might permanently move there, although I would still come here to post a link to my new posts there.

Hugs, Claudia Liliana :)

3 comments:

Alice said...

Claudia estoy de carreras...más tarde te escribo más largo pero quería decirte que vi, y oi a Xicara perfectamente desde el enlace que pusiste... pero no pude acceder a los comentarios... no habría la opción. Hasta más tarde!

rasamalai said...

¡Hola Alice, qué gusto verte! Qué extraño lo de los comentarios, yo sí veo la opción.
¿Viste que blogger se comió nuestros últimos comentarios? ¡y ahora encima todo un post! Uff
Muchas gracias por ir al enlace y por regresar a comentar acá :)
Yo también regreso más tarde.

rasamalai said...

¡Wow Alice tenías razón en los comentarios de typepad! Había que abrirlos manualmente, ya están disponibles, lo malo es que ya lo visitó uno de los integrantes de Xícara y no estaban abiertos :o :'(
Gracias por decírmelo :)
¿Verdad que son fantásticos?

Blogger

Because blogger has been so hard to post to for quite a while now I've decided to experiment with typepad today.
 I haven't really made a blog there, which means that I have no header, no beautiful right column with tons of links to my favorite blogs and all that other important things that I have here, like friends, for example! :(
(I still need to figure out how to add a Google friends connect gadget there)

 I've been feeling increasingly frustrated by the time and fixing of each post and tweaks that it takes me to post here, I did send in a few notes to blogger staff about it and never got a single reply from them.

So I posted the last post that I have here on typepad as well:


In case you feel like actually being able to see the pictures and listen to the wonderful music! o.O 
He he he :D

I really hope to see you there too, if it works out I might permanently move there, although I would still come here to post a link to my new posts there.

Hugs, Claudia Liliana :)

3 comments:

Alice said...

Claudia estoy de carreras...más tarde te escribo más largo pero quería decirte que vi, y oi a Xicara perfectamente desde el enlace que pusiste... pero no pude acceder a los comentarios... no habría la opción. Hasta más tarde!

rasamalai said...

¡Hola Alice, qué gusto verte! Qué extraño lo de los comentarios, yo sí veo la opción.
¿Viste que blogger se comió nuestros últimos comentarios? ¡y ahora encima todo un post! Uff
Muchas gracias por ir al enlace y por regresar a comentar acá :)
Yo también regreso más tarde.

rasamalai said...

¡Wow Alice tenías razón en los comentarios de typepad! Había que abrirlos manualmente, ya están disponibles, lo malo es que ya lo visitó uno de los integrantes de Xícara y no estaban abiertos :o :'(
Gracias por decírmelo :)
¿Verdad que son fantásticos?