| Click on the picture to go to the original post where this image comes from. |
Tuesday, April 19
Tea cup card with teabag
Tea cup card with teabag
| Click on the picture to go to the original post where this image comes from. |
8 comments:
- Alice said...
-
Clap, clap, clap!!!
Un aplauso, como me sorprendo cada vez que veo lo que haces... como buscas soluciones, ideas... me encantan los procesos y eso es difícil de ver, por lo general de los artistas solo se conoce la obra terminada, y cuando tengo el privilegio de conversar o como contigo, de leer como fue tomando cuerpo la obra... ahhhh... que placer! y acompañada de la música que pusiste, doble gusto! Gracias y felicitaciones! -
22 April 2011 at 21:36
- rasamalai said...
-
¡Hola Alice! Muchas gracias :) A mi también me encanta ver los procesos que siguen otras personas cuando hacen cosas :D
-
22 April 2011 at 23:15
- Pia Drent said...
-
Wow Claudia, you are so talented! I love the papercutting and embossing you do, these are techniques I would really like to try someday and your tutorials are very inspiring.
The stack of teacups is simply stunning.
Will follow you!
Pia -
27 April 2011 at 12:08
- rasamalai said...
-
Thank you so much Pia! :) It's a bit more of a documentation of my experiments rather than a tutorial!
-
27 April 2011 at 16:39
- Ms. Veronica's said...
-
Claudia that is just lovely. And I enjoyed following your process, even the music inbetween - tho I couldn't tell you what he say about, what an amazing voice and such joy in the performance.
-
28 April 2011 at 14:43
- rasamalai said...
-
Thank you Roanne! ^^
Jarowssky rules! <3
Here's a translation of the lyrics:
Ah me, I am falling, ah me! My feet stumble as they did before, and my withered, fallen hope must be watered once again with fresh tears.
Weary of my former ardor, I nonetheless recognize its traces in my breast; for the charming face, the beloved glances have shattered the adamantine covering with which cold thoughts had armored this wretched man.
I was a madman to believe
I had a shield safe against a naked archer!
And now I, the great warrior, am a coward,
and do not wish to resist the beguiling blow of a single glance!
O immortal champion! I scorn the fact that he flees so weakly back.
I am bewitched and wandering, with weapons of glass; and you, O unfaithful one,
have led me against a cruel spear of hard diamond!
O, how well tyrant Love is able to punish the passion of a rebellious soul, a sweet word, a lovely countenance, a charming glance can always recapture an escaped heart.
O fair eyes (if virtue were always fair, pity always just!) ah, do not deny me your glance, your laughter for a prison, entered for so fair a reason, would be Paradise.) -
28 April 2011 at 19:02
- babar said...
-
it look very stunning.The art work you did on hand looks beautiful.
PVC card -
5 October 2011 at 22:48
- rasamalai said...
-
Thank you very much Babar! :)
-
29 October 2011 at 19:15















8 comments:
Clap, clap, clap!!!
Un aplauso, como me sorprendo cada vez que veo lo que haces... como buscas soluciones, ideas... me encantan los procesos y eso es difícil de ver, por lo general de los artistas solo se conoce la obra terminada, y cuando tengo el privilegio de conversar o como contigo, de leer como fue tomando cuerpo la obra... ahhhh... que placer! y acompañada de la música que pusiste, doble gusto! Gracias y felicitaciones!
¡Hola Alice! Muchas gracias :) A mi también me encanta ver los procesos que siguen otras personas cuando hacen cosas :D
Wow Claudia, you are so talented! I love the papercutting and embossing you do, these are techniques I would really like to try someday and your tutorials are very inspiring.
The stack of teacups is simply stunning.
Will follow you!
Pia
Thank you so much Pia! :) It's a bit more of a documentation of my experiments rather than a tutorial!
Claudia that is just lovely. And I enjoyed following your process, even the music inbetween - tho I couldn't tell you what he say about, what an amazing voice and such joy in the performance.
Thank you Roanne! ^^
Jarowssky rules! <3
Here's a translation of the lyrics:
Ah me, I am falling, ah me! My feet stumble as they did before, and my withered, fallen hope must be watered once again with fresh tears.
Weary of my former ardor, I nonetheless recognize its traces in my breast; for the charming face, the beloved glances have shattered the adamantine covering with which cold thoughts had armored this wretched man.
I was a madman to believe
I had a shield safe against a naked archer!
And now I, the great warrior, am a coward,
and do not wish to resist the beguiling blow of a single glance!
O immortal champion! I scorn the fact that he flees so weakly back.
I am bewitched and wandering, with weapons of glass; and you, O unfaithful one,
have led me against a cruel spear of hard diamond!
O, how well tyrant Love is able to punish the passion of a rebellious soul, a sweet word, a lovely countenance, a charming glance can always recapture an escaped heart.
O fair eyes (if virtue were always fair, pity always just!) ah, do not deny me your glance, your laughter for a prison, entered for so fair a reason, would be Paradise.)
it look very stunning.The art work you did on hand looks beautiful.
PVC card
Thank you very much Babar! :)
Post a Comment