A friend asked me to make her teacups :) So that is what I did yesterday.
She sent me some images of tea cups and tea pots she likes and this was the first one
So I drew it with pencil, which is something I don't often do, but should definitely do more often! And then I colored it with acrylics and paintbrushes.
I gave it some touches with wooden coloring pencils over the acrykic.
She sent me some images of tea cups and tea pots she likes and this was the first one
So I drew it with pencil, which is something I don't often do, but should definitely do more often! And then I colored it with acrylics and paintbrushes.
I gave it some touches with wooden coloring pencils over the acrykic.
And drew some leaves and started cutting
I was amazed at how much faster it was to cut the leaves out just because I had actually traced them first.
I think I'll be using a pencil on regular basis from now on! :)
I was amazed at how much faster it was to cut the leaves out just because I had actually traced them first.
I think I'll be using a pencil on regular basis from now on! :)
and cutting some more
until I was done cutting
Then I had to take some pictures of it by the window :D
one look at the inside
Then backed it up with bright pink paper
And made an envelope for it
Here it is inside
2 comments:
Precioso!!!, que buena mezcla hiciste, dibujo pintura y corte... Es una serie? vienen más tacitas?
Como va tu vida... sigues cantando feliz???
¡Hola Alice! :)
Disculpa que no contestara antes, no podía entrar a mi blog! o.O
Por acá finalmente de vacaciones, espero poder hacer muchas más tacitas y teteras pronto. Hace un calor tremendo y es un poco incómodo trabajar así.
Muchas gracias por tu comentario, los aprecio mucho :* <3
Post a Comment